As a member, you will receive many benefits, including:
- List your business in the Dr. Phillips Chamber of Commerce members’ directory.
- Exclusive login for members only, to access list of members and contact information.
- Free space in Chamber’s office to display flyers, brochures and business cards.
- Complimentary entrance to monthly Business After Hours..
- Ribbon cutting and opportunity to host an event at your business location.
- Free announcements in the Chamber’s weekly newsletter, promoting your business events in e-mail blasts to our 5,000 plus database.
- Attend educational seminars.
- Take advantage of promotions and savings exclusively for our members.
- Members can summit articles for consideration in The Dr. Phillips Post.
- Special advertising rates for members, up to 30% off in The Dr. Phillips Post, The Southeast Post and CMD Magazine, depending on size
- Opportunity to be the main speaker at the monthly Leads Group breakfast.
- Promote your business in the Dr. Phillips area.
- Attend weekly Leads Groups for Free.
- Complimentary entrance to monthly Business After Hours.
- List for Free on Chamber’s Web site for member-to-member discounts.
- Enjoy promotions and discounts offered by members, and MUCH MORE.
Members can contact the office for speaking opportunities at 407-749-0333 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, please call 407-749 -0333.
The Dr. Phillips Chamber of Commerce was founded in November 2008 by Maggie Rosario as a non-profit 501 (c-6) organization. For more information about Maggie Rosario, please click on About Us.
No. Even though 75% of our members live or work here, we have members from many different locations.
There are 3 ways to become a member.
1-Simply fill out the online application and make payment directly using Pay Pal
2- Print the pdf application and fax or e-mail back to us.
3- Call 407-749 -0333. From 10:a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Yes. Guests are welcome to attend certain events a few times before becoming a member.
The Business After Hours events are always open to guests, but must pay a fee at door.
The Ladies Leads Group luncheon is open to guests 2x per year before becoming a member.
The Friday Leads Group is open to guests 2x per year before becoming a member.
The B2 B Group is open to guests 2x per year before becoming a member.
The Dr Phillips Health Professionals Group is open to guests 2x per year before becoming a member.
Go to our Calendar of Events.
Go to our Meet Up or Facebook.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.